Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
With over 600 staff in 18 laboratories, Eurofins E&E provides industrial and consumer product assurance, testing, inspection and certification services to ensure safety and regulatory compliance, as well as to uphold quality and performance standards, so global retailers and brands can mitigate risk, gain consumer trust and foster brand loyalty.
• Increase Eurofins E&E sales to key US retailers, distributors and brands.
• Generate revenue opportunities, cultivate relationships and close leads, to meet individual sales targets of the E&E Greater China region.
• Build effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key internal customers and support teams, including client services, global, technical and operational teams.
• Learn enough details of Global Eurofins E&E offering to be able to present high level value to clients and prospects.
• Develop and execute overall sales strategy for U.S. based retailers, importers and brands in collaboration with the laboratory management team.
• Learn customer needs and create custom programs to satisfy those needs.
• Promote the MET NRTL Mark and extensively expand the MET recognition amongst US retailers and distributors.
• Understand when and how to involve technical experts to advance sales cycle
• Coordinate new business development activities with marketing
• Participate in committees and industry events
• Present at industry meetings, tradeshows, etc.
• Develop target accounts list sales plans for each account
• Manage Sales cycle and drives events and activities to close leads and opportunities
• Consistently and accurately provides sales reports and other reports as required by management
• Work with Client Service departments to insure ease and transparency of client information and
• Works closely with multiple labs to execute sales plans
• Issues quotations and proposals and negotiates fees, terms and conditions as necessary.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 34 minutes ago
Posted 34 minutes ago