At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
We are currently growing our North America team and are seeking a Total Rewards Analyst with a compensation focus to join our talented team!
In this role, you will support the creation, administration, and evaluation of North America Total Rewards and Recognition Program to build and drive employee value proposition. Empower HR and business leaders to make strategic, data-driven decisions through the administration of total rewards, data analytics programs to identify and report on trends within the business. Drive effective business operations through administration and enhancements of HR system functionality and performance.
This position may be based out of any of the following Bobcat North America locations: Bismarck, ND; West Fargo, ND; Minneapolis, MN; Statesville, NC
This role may be hired as a level II or Sr dependent upon experience.
Role & Responsibility
- Supports total rewards strategy and program development.
- Researches, analyzes and summarizes market data and pay practices. Including responding to market surveys and applying data results.
- Utilizes organizational methodology and processes to analyze positions across functions including both blue and white collar.
- Support administration of cyclical compensation programs inclusive of annual pay increase and variable programs.
- Support development and distribution of communication materials designed to inform and market total rewards policies and programs.
- Support development of total rewards initiatives for delivery to peers and leadership.
- Work with consultants, third party administrators and vendors to support total reward strategy development with specific focus to financial modeling and business/employee impact.
- Audits total rewards data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Deliver quantitative analyses and modeling that translates HR data into actionable insights.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
Total Rewards Systems Management
- Provide system and business support to HR users specific to position profiles and total reward solution management.
- Support deployment and implementation of total reward system enhancements through business requirements gathering and partnering with IT development.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Travel Required: < 10%
- Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Experience in benefits, compensation, and recognition program administration and analysis.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in MS Excel and experience in Power BI preferred
- Experience providing operational support for Human Resources application users.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
This job has expired.