Title: Team Leader Inventory
Location: American Falls, ID
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Manages all activities related to inventory management in the facility. Plans layout of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored. Supervises group of workers engaged in lifting, transporting and loading materials for shipment or storage. Oversees the processing, packaging, and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment. Schedules work for special and periodic inventories. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow. Coordinates the research & reconciliation functions across the site. Drives root-cause analysis on inventory discrepancies, communicates findings and implements new processes & procedures to mitigate in the future. Conducts periodic audits to challenge the process & identifies processes that make the site more proactive in control. 3 years related experience.
Basic & Preferred QualificationsPosition Qualifications
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of products and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment
- Participates in establishing work schedules. Ensures that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly
- Implement / Maintain Warehouse management system and ensure the optimal utilization of space.
- Lead Continuous Improvement program and culture to the Warehouse team (Lean Supply Chain, etc).
- Use various special reports and queries to help better manage business and measure performance.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the facility. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Direct the operations of the Warehouse/Shipping Team to achieve prescribed objectives. Develop and maintain a productive work team by creating an avenue for training and professional development - matching the skill set and experience of the personnel to the work required. Apply sound communication and motivational techniques and create programs to supervise, counsel, and discipline direct reports.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure the integrity of the inventory and oversee physical inventories.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Supervise all aspects of warehouse employees
- 2 years of experience in Distribution or related field required
- Bachelor's degree in Distribution Management or related field, preferred
- Distribution experience in Foods Distribution
- Direct Distribution experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data facts.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with good time management skills and flexibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Industry-Competitive Benefits
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-233809
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate's work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $65,510.00 - $98,250.00Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.