Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Tax Manager might include the following:
Who You Are
- Review a high-level return for a client.
- Work with staff to ensure individual and business tax returns are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Coach or mentor a staff member to assist with enhancing their skills and further developing their career.
- Gather relevant related information from the client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is achieved.
- Network and build relationships and attract new clients for the Firm.
- Bill clients for the services and guidance provided.
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal. You're able to convey tax concepts to clients and the staff you're mentoring in a manner that they'll understand.
- You love public accounting. It is your passion, although certainly NOT your only interest!
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on the challenge of leading a team of high-performing individuals.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry's rules and applying them to your clients' facts and circumstances.
- You have a knack for solving problems and identifying issues while bringing solutions to the table.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, hold an active CPA license, and have 5-7 years of experience in public accounting tax work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
This job has expired.