ECS is seeking a System Architect I to work in our Albuquerque, NM location.
ECS is looking for a motivated Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer to work at a major National Laboratory supporting projects that cover a range of system, applications technologies in the areas of Enterprise Access Single Sign-on. You will research, develop, and integrate state-of-the-art software to provide Enterprise authentication and authorization services. This person will learn to support current technologies, while leading and driving improvements and new architectures in support of future program goals. This is an exciting opportunity to work with partners of many technical disciplines across the Nuclear Security Enterprise in support of a National Mission.
Due to the nature of the work the selected applicant must reside in Albuquerque and be able to work on-site.
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Provide Web, REST API Single Sign-On authentication and authorization services by integrating with Access Manager
- Work with developers to enable applications for authentication and authentication services
- Monitor production services and respond to system problems and user issues
- Contribute to the fulfillment of technical projects and organizational objectives functioning as an effective team member on multi-disciplinary teams
- Provide technical assistance, training, and/or mentoring to others in the areas of authentication and authorization services Systems Architect
- Establish system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
Design architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solution of the application platform, across the API, and the external environment/software application. Ensure that the common operating environment is compliant with the Agency enterprise architecture and applicable reference models. Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action. Provide daily supervision and direction to staff. Works independently on assignments which support organizational and Sandia projects, programs, and business operations. Develops solutions to specific problems related to issues of moderate scope, complexity, and impact with either internal or external customers. Makes recommendations to management on policies and general business operations and activities. May recommend changes to methods or processes and occasionally leads teams and participates in planning, conducting, and reporting on projects.Required Skills:
- Candidate must reside in the Albuquerque area as onsite work is required.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent field plus 7 years' experience
- Experience & expertise in OIDC and OAuth2
- Experience with implementing and supporting provisioning an IDM platform (e.g., ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, Sailpoint, NetIQ, Oracle, ADFS, etc.)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance
- Preferred candidate will have a minimal of 3 years' experience with ForgeRock Access Manager.
- Strong understanding of identity and access management principles
- Working knowledge of ForgeRock's platform (IDM, DS, AM)
- Broad knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Secure Multi-factor Authentication
- Single Sign-on
- SAML or SAML2
- Building automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Gradle
- DevOps/DevSecOps processes and technologies
- Experience working in Linux environments
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3800+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
This job has expired.