Our client delivers state-of-the-art online health platforms that help organizations keep millions of employees present, productive, and thriving. They are currently seeking a Strategic Alliances Director of Business Development to join their team.
This individual can be based anywhere within the Southeast USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Director of Business Development - Strategic Alliances, main purpose is to generate business from new and existing distribution channels. As such you will have two primary areas of focus:
- Expand company's partnership network within key distribution channels, such as industry strategic alliances (e.g. wellness providers, EAP's, complementary organizations) and establishing new Healthplan/Carrier distribution relationships.
- Work with existing partners to encourage lead generation and help drive deal flow with those partners.
For instance, you will:
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Work with the VP of Partnerships and Sales to identify desired partnership targets.
- Leverage your existing relationships and contacts and develop new relationships with strategic alliance partners within the wellness industry. Examples of such partners include wellness platform vendors, EAP providers, HRA/Biometrics providers, point solutions, and the benefits consulting industry.
- Utilizing a mix of existing relationships, strategic introductions, and charismatic outreach, you will establish a pipeline of desired health plan and carrier partners.
- Be a go-to sales, opportunity, and product expert between the company and their partners.
- Evangelize company within existing partners at the partner salesperson/office/region level to promote lead generation.
- Work closely with the VP of Partnerships and Sales to secure the new relationships and manage deal flow.
- Maintain the partner records and information within the CRM system with updated partner opportunities, information, and activities.
- Work with the Operations team if there is any technical integration necessary.
- Other projects and activities as requested by management.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferably in employee benefits, with a focus on consulting/brokering relationships, carrier relationships, sales, business development, strategic partnerships, or customer-facing roles.
- Experience managing executive-level sales process.
- Experience effectively leading meetings.
- Experience with successful complex negotiations for long-term relationship management.
- Demonstrated success of being a team player with vision, perseverance and a track record of transforming ideas into reality.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Track record of success forging productive relationships within the healthcare consulting and carrier community.
- Strong Compensation
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Opportunity for growth
- And more!
Interviews are taking place right away and cover letter is not required.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
This job has expired.