**Can be remote based in the U.S.
Primary responsibility is to function as the RELX Global Workday Recruiting and Staffing Product Owner as well as to manage and support certain core HR technologies. Manage the team and workload through capacity planning, as well as develop the product strategy and roadmap in support of HR initiatives. Work closely with HR Technologies leader, COE leads and other product owners to maintain a holistic and efficient vision for the Workday ecosystem.
- Work closely with COEs and other colleagues as needed to understand and support the design and execution of RELX's HR initiatives through Workday
- Be responsible for maintenance and configurations of all platform and user experience elements in Workday; serve as Tier III escalation point for production support.
- Manage the daily workload of the related functional team and business cycles/projects, both planned and unplanned
- Serve as a primary point of contact for future roadmap development for the product
- Work with the technical team to identify, provide requirements and test related security, integrations and reports
- Effectively articulate business and COE technology requirements in the Workday ecosystem
- Collaborate with stakeholder organizations on communications plans for functionality roll-outs and similar changes
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements
- Collaborate with the Workday Community and the area user groups to resolve issues found within the platform; proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements and contribute to the future roadmap development of the functional areas
- Assist in implementing recruitment, onboarding and lifecycle strategies to support the organization
- Work with the subject matter experts and the technical team to identify, provide requirements and test related security, integrations, reports and analytics
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project teams to provide and implement effective system solutions for human resources issues
- Efficiently manage large amounts of data to perform analysis
- Bachelor's degree in HR, systems or business or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of HR Systems experience including at least 3 years in Workday Core HCM and Recruiting (required)
- Functional knowledge of HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background
- 3+ years managing production support in a large organization
- 3+ years as people manager for functional/technical teams
- Ability to manage cross functional team members and serve as a SME for the team
- Ability to develop, manage and effectively communicate and execute business and COE technology requirements in Workday ecosystem.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.