~This is a remote opportunity~
TheSenior Technical Marketing Engineer (Sr. TME)position plays a vital role within the greater product management team, driving technical strategy and customer adoption of Cradlepoint solutions. Aiding our field of sales and channel professionals along with partner organizations is critical, with the objective of helping teams build and scale their knowledge of Cradlepoint services, products, and technologies.
Cradlepoint is in search of a TME team member who will become a subject matter expert for Private Cellular Network (Private LTE/Private 5G) functionality in the NetCloud service. As a SME you will be aligned with PM, R&D, SE and sales accounts team assisting in the customer journey and experience. With a goal of ensuring effective communication of new technology capabilities and applicability to customer use-cases, while also capturing valuable product feedback during the process.
This role is highly visible throughout the entire company in addition to partners and customers in the following areas.
Who you'll work with:
- Reference Architectures - Creating examples of networking topology, utilizing NetCloud service features and functionality combined with best practices to support common customer use cases
- Validated Designs - Customer guides that closely align with Reference Architectures that guide our customers to best practice designs
- Product Beta Programs - Participate and help orchestrate beta programs by defining test criteria, customer qualification and early customer engagements
- Competitive Analysis - Conduct competitive analysis in the categories of functionality, performance, and usability
- Development of Compelling Technology and Product Demonstrations - Determine how best to showcase CP technology in various demo environments
- Develop Trial Process Success Criteria - Help determine as well as document the success criteria for repeatable customer proof of concepts
- Performance Testing Definition - Determine the criteria that CP solution test teams require to develop test cases and develop the field; and create customer facing content to communicate these results
- Technical Decision Maker (TDM) Presentations - Develop technical presentations used by CP and partners to educate customers
- Customer Engagements - Engage with various departments on strategic customer accounts actively in the sales process
- Create collateral describing a feature or solution behavior, configuration, and best practices
- Develop technical slide materials to serve as a foundation for training curriculum and intent on advancing customers' understanding of the product
- Competitive intelligence gathering, strategy analysis, and product teardowns
- Record and edit demos to evangelize the value differentiators of the product
Members of the TME team extensively collaborate with marketing, sales, channel, support and operations teams which all have their own unique needs. A TME works each functional department providing tailored guidance. External to the company TME will be involved in partner and customer facing presentations, executive briefings (travel, on-site and virtual), tradeshow demonstrations and possibly other speaking engagements. Who you are:
Self-starter, strong team player, that focuses on cross-functional collaboration across the company to be effective as a TME. Confidence to present new and creative ideas to the team. Ability to assimilate new technologies quickly and then formulate messaging, documentation and training. Experienced in a technical marketing role with past experience to lean on and move fast. Qualifications
- 8+ years of technical experience in enterprise networking and WLAN sector, including customer facing responsibilities
- 5+ years of technical marketing engineering experience in the tech industry
- Strong understanding and background in networking and PCN technologies (CBRS, 4G, 5G, Core, RAN, etc.)
- Understanding and experience building solution over cloud-native technologies - Kubernetes, containers, virtualization
- A university degree preferred but not mandated. Experience in building customer networks can counter any formal education
- Must be able to demonstrate confidence in cloud data center networking architecture, engineering, operations, and security discussions
- Proven ability to understand complex and in-depth level technical situations, related business challenges and be able to communicate strategies for effective solutions
- Excellent communications skills and comfort/experience with public speaking
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into understandable language to any level of audience
- Knowledge of IP networking (VPC, firewalls, VPN, SDN, etc.), cloud design principles, and network design engineering background
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.