How do you manufacture the world's cleanest alloy steel? How do you help your customers push the bounds of what's possible? With a smart and passionate team of people who are focused on a strong set of core values, on giving their best every day, and who are proud of the contributions they're making to our company and community. People who want to make a difference.
Purpose and Scope
This position is responsible for building a talent pipeline to meet the business needs. This position will take a pro-active and innovative approach to securing top talent for various roles within TimkenSteel.
- Lead recruiting efforts across the organization for salaried and hourly.
- Recruiting of the talent pool for the organization which includes pro-active (not dependent only on internet posting) sourcing, attracting, hiring and onboarding.
- Work with hiring managers and HR business partners to design a search strategy for each open position.
- Serve as a functional lead for our SuccessFactors recruiting module / applicant tracking system.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing support/maintenance of the SuccessFactors onboarding module.
- Evaluate quality and effectiveness of processes, programs, services related to talent acquisition and seek continuous improvement.
- Operate as an internal consultant and expert relative to talent acquisition with internal customers.
- Lead strategic diversity pipelining activities to build a diverse pipeline of talent.
- Build and maintain internal and external networks, consortium relationships, and strategic consulting partnerships to ensure resource availability, best practice information, and competitiveness.
High School with a minimum of 8 years of experience with 7 years of recruiting and sourcing for all level positions. Preferred Qualifications
Associate's degree in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of 6 years of experience in recruiting and related work.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of 4 years of experience in recruiting and related work.
Master's degree in in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of 1 year of experience in recruiting and related work. Technical/Functional Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Nearest Major Market:
Canton Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.