RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
This position is responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing software products as well as developing new products. The ideal candidate has a strong desire for excellence, with confidence in their expertise, and is a creative problem solver.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Work with the Product Managers to outline features for the product roadmaps.
- Work with different teams and products to understand requirements and design solutions.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Work within R&D to improve processes and best practices
- Innovate process solutions
- Create or align best practices
- Monitor for and sometimes enforcement of standards
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Work without supervision on highly complex projects.
- Extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- Assist and mentor less experienced peers.
- Actively participate or sometimes take the lead in Agile ceremonies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Typically requires 10 or more years of experience.
- Proven previous experience at the Software Engineer III role
- Extensive knowledge of the field.
- A very good working knowledge of Agile Project development methodology and the ability to implement those methodologies in active projects.
- Proven experience and knowledge of the relevant programming language requirements for this role and the ability to share that knowledge with team members.
- Assist as a project leader or as a subject matter expert.
- Assist in coordinating project activities of co-located and remote team members.
- Very high level of communication skills (verbal and written)
- Presentation and mentoring skills
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.