At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
The Sr Manager, Ticket Operations, supports the Director, Ticket Operations and each of the ticket operations staff by providing support and services on all day to day or special project and fulfillment needs.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Direct oversight of day-to-day ticket operations and staff
- Assist in making recommendations on ways to enhance and simplify the Ticket Operations Process
- Oversee all product training for the Sales Center & Sales Academy
- Assist the Southeast Regional Ticket Operations staff on all special project needs
- Support new event builds, system access, and other back end ProVenue operational needs.
- Work closely the Sales Center Management team on handling all Action Forms
- Oversee all Event Weekend Ticket Operations needs
- Event Staffing
- Will Call Operations
- Nightly Reconciliation
- Final Event Reports
- Oversee the hiring, staffing and scheduling of all ticketing event-day staff
- Handling and processing of all inbound mail
- Inbound Consumer Correspondence
- Assume responsibility for all walk-up sales and questions
- Assist in processing EBMS and Comp ticket accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with ticketing software; preferably Tickets.com
- Qualified candidate should have a strong knowledge of current sports ticket sales and operations
- Box office experience preferred
- Able to manage projects from conception to implementation
- Familiarity with the sport of NASCAR is a plus
- Knowledgeable in current and forward-looking technologies evolving the business of ticket sales and operations
- Advanced excel skills requested
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.