Who Are We?
The Toro Company has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers-as well as online direct to end users.
What Will You Do?
Toro Commercial Electrical Engineering Summer Interns are project based. Examples of projects will be provided to candidates during our interview process.
What Do You Need?
- Projects may include assisting with supplier and commodity management tasks as assigned by commodity management team, production buying, standard work/process documentation support, acquisition integration support, analytics team support, and driving supplier cost savings efforts.
- Implement new ideas, challenge yourself, and develop new skills.
- Analyze business data to solve real-world supply chain challenges.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Currently working on completion of a bachelor's or master's degree in operations related field such as supply chain, finance, or engineering; we will only consider students who plan be enrolled in a degree-seeking program after the summer
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- A general understanding of the Procure to Pay cycle
- Confident, proactive, and able to produce high-quality deliverables with little direct oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability - takes ownership and demonstrates initiative and follow-up skills
- Adaptable and flexible - ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, and a customer service orientation
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Proficiency with basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience in SAP or other systems a plus
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay-The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours *Based on Location*-
Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at certain locations are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.