Attention Current Employees: To submit an application for posted positions, please close this window, log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants: To be considered for one of our open positions, please complete our online employment application and submit all required attachments for each posting that is of interest. Once submitted, your application cannot be edited.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519. This email and phone number have been created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Development Operations, the Senior Salesforce and Systems Engineer is responsible for the operation, enhancement, and maintenance of WNET's donor database, digital fundraising tools, middleware integration and data warehousing systems.
Working with key stakeholders, the Senior Salesforce and Systems Engineer proposes and approves technical project requirements, oversees and conducts project implementation and provides guidance to internal client service teams/partners on technical capabilities and infrastructure needs that support fundraising operations. Additional key responsibilities include:
• Oversee operation of and maintenance of fundraising systems and integrations between systems -- donor/CRM systems of record Salesforce NPSP, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, on-line CRM system (Luminate Online and EveryAction), data warehouse (Microsoft SQL Server / AWS), and integration processes (Dell Boomi);
• Lead and manage data flow in and out of fundraising systems; manage middleware tools used for data integration between systems;
• Oversee day-to-day activities of the Development Systems team in the monitoring and administration of multiple databases;
• Support Payments Gateway (i.e. PAYA, Paragon) integration through Dell Boomi and Salesforce CRM NPSP;
• Implement solutions and enhancements in Salesforce CRM;
• Provide support to front-end users with the Development Operations team for requests and issues that require technical expertise;
• Supervise and mentor staff members of the Development Systems team, coach staff on technical solutions, database knowledge, project flow and business decisions;
• Develop and maintain technical documentation related to database operations and ensure that documentation and control protocols are followed and continuously enhanced;
• Proactively identify and address systems risks;
• Contribute to design and continue improvement of our fundraising platforms/solutions;
• Additional duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will be good communicators, collaborative with a service oriented approach. Candidates will need the ability to think analytically and possess excellent technical and problem-solving skills. Additional qualifications include:
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with a minimum 2 years of experience developing applications using Force.com technologies (Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL), writing SQL queries for data import/export, and in developing Dell Boomi integrations;
• Experience with process automations and declarative tools (i.e. Process Builder, Flow);
• Experience working with Apex, Lightning and Visualforce and in data warehousing practices.
Candidates with experience working nonprofits or with the following are preferred: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce NPSP, Tableau CRM, Salesforce Experience Cloud as are candidates with Salesforce or Boomi Integration Developer certification.
The WNET Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military or protected veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519.
Posted about 17 hours ago
Posted about 17 hours ago
Posted about 17 hours ago