Arudrra is seeking an experienced Sr. I&C Designer to join our team
I&C designer will be responsible for designing, developing, and analyzing control systems, instrumentation, and related equipment for water and wastewater treatment, distribution, and collection system projects. The I&C Designer will be responsible for creating detailed designs, plans, and specifications for the construction and installation of new systems, as well as the modification and upgrade of existing ones.
- Develop and maintain P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and control system drawings using AutoCAD Plant 3D and other relevant software tools.
- Design instrumentation and control systems for water/wastewater treatment plants, including selecting and specifying appropriate sensors, control valves, instruments, and control panels.
- Participate in the development of control system functional specifications, including control narratives, control strategies, and logic diagrams.
- Collaborate with other project team members to ensure the design meets project requirements, and that design modifications are addressed during the project lifecycle.
- Conduct field inspections and site visits to verify existing conditions and determine project feasibility.
- Develop equipment specifications, data sheets, and other design documentation for procurement and construction.
- Coordinate with contractors during construction and installation to ensure that designs are properly implemented.
- Assist in the development of operation and maintenance manuals for control systems.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies related to instrumentation and control systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technologies, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or a related field from ABET accredited university with 8 years of experience, - or -
- Associate's degree in Engineering Technologies, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or a related field from ABET accredited university and 12 years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is required, and familiarity with Plant 3D is desirable.
- Familiarity with electrical and control systems design, including experience in selecting and specifying instrumentation, control panels, and other related equipment.
- Knowledge of process control systems, including PLCs, DCS, and SCADA systems.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel to project sites and conduct field inspections as necessary.
Note: All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.Recommended Skills
This job has expired.
- Auto Cad
- Control Systems