Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a Sales Analytics Manager who will join our Sales Operations team in Marysville, Ohio.
The Sales Analytics Manager will lead an effort to build automated data analysis tools that identify timely sales opportunities across all customers. The Sales Analytics team acts as a support function for the Business Development and Field Sales Teams, while reporting up through the Sales Operations Department.
What you'll do in this role:
- Manage and develop a team of Sales Analysts supporting the Business Development Teams
- Establish best practices and onboarding documentation for the Sales Analyst team
- Create synergies across Business Development Teams to identify category trends and sales opportunities
- Coordinate and prioritize Strategic Selling data support requests from the Field Sales Team
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to develop automated, mobile reporting tools
- Work with Master Data to maintain SMG and Customer hierarchies in SAP Business Warehouse
What you'll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years experience in Sales, Sales Management, Analytics, or Planning
- B.S. in Business, or a related degree
- Strong proven analytical and systems capabilities
- History of team-oriented problem solving in sales environment
- Intimate knowledge of sales processes as well as our customer requirements
- History of excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills - Team player
- Ability to support field sales and develop recommendations for efficiency that are supported by data analysis
- Ability to use current PC-based and cloud-based programs (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, SAP Business Warehouse, Tableau)
- Knowledge in Salesforce and AWS is strongly preferred
- Knowledge in Python and SQL programming is preferred but not required
Here at ScottsMiracle-Gro, we believe providing an enriching and engaging employee experience is what sets us apart from other organizations. We recognize our employees are so much more than just their job title so we offer programs and benefits that support them in all aspects of their lives. Wondering how we do it? Below is a glimpse of our highlight reel...
- Our Live Total Health program provides you with options to align to your personal needs. Selections range from medical, dental and visioncoverage for you, your spouse/domestic partner and dependents to an outstanding wellness reimbursement program to an unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%)as well as a 15% discount on company stock and much more
- We know ourtalent is our most precious asset and your unique development contributes to our organization's success now and in the future. Career growth at our company is not always a ladder. It's much more like a rock climbing adventure. Grow through exploration and experiences rather than a predictable linear path.
- We value the importance of family. We provide access to Maven Family Planning and up to $30,000 to accommodate for adoption, fertility and surrogacy.
- Be part of something bigger by joining one of our Employee Resource Groups focusing on diversity and inclusion, family, education and sustainability: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employees' Network, Scotts Veterans' Network, Scotts Young Professionals, Scotts Pride Network (GroPride), Scotts Associates for a Greener Earth (SAGE), Scotts Family TREE and our Associate Boards.
- Join a company with a strong belief in giving back to the communities where we live and work. We have a shared passion for service and volunteerism and believe participating in community service benefits our communities and strengthens our team.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent communities.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.