This job has expired.
Travels to customer locations to deliver, promote, quote and sell products and services offered by the company. Will follow a defined delivery route to deliver Parts to established customers while developing the skills needed to transition into an Outside Parts Sales position. Will be assigned 5 accounts to sell to, develop immediately, and gain accounts as experience and skills allow. Develops sales plans based on knowledge gained on sales calls, implements those plans to achieve a greater market penetration.
Utilizes Time and Territory management skills to efficiently canvas the territory and ensure that the bulk of time spent is spent with customers. Works with customers to ascertain future Parts, Service, Truck and technology needs. This position is responsible for achieving 50K in monthly sales OR 15 assigned accounts with an average of 3K monthly sales within 18 months in the position. Once a 3-month trend is achieved at these performance numbers this position is eligible to transition into an Outside Parts Sales (DP410).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Runs a daily Delivery route and delivers parts to both assigned and unassigned accounts
• Utilizes knowledge of Territory and Customer to establish and continually revise:
o Time and Territory Scheduling
o Sales Planning
o Weekly Promotions
o Vendor supported selling and training
• Implements and executes on all planning, scheduling and promotions.
• Sees every customer at a minimum of weekly to maintain a relationship
• Follows all processes and protocols associated with both safely, effectively and efficiently delivering parts.
• Quotes Parts and Services to each customer based on their needs
• Provides one Quote each month for each customer on a primary product line to Management.
• Monitors quote to close ratio and works to improve that effort vs reward
• Accountable for searching out new customers within assigned territory and making sales calls to those customers.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES / ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
• Reports to the Assistant PM - Sales or the Parts manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Experience dealing with customer in a sales and / or service capacity.
• Ability to call on customers in their workplace and maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment and fosters healthy working relationships
• Ability to take directions in a fast-paced work environment
• Stays focused on and completes assigned tasks in a timely manner
• Customer friendly appearance and mannerism, Represent the company in a professional manner
Position requires extended periods of standing, walking and lifting and driving.
Posted about 1 hour ago
$3,000.00 per monthPosted about 1 hour ago
Posted 13 minutes ago