Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Boston office:
Revenue Billing Specialist
What can you expect?
Support Partners of the firm on revenue recognition details and invoicing to clients. You will reach out to evaluate the completion status of each project every month. Ensuring that all revenue guidelines and procedures are being followed.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunity to interface with various internal stakeholders
- Excellent opportunities for long-term growth within the company
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and generous paid time off
What you need to have:
- Review contracts for each project sold by Partners in which incumbent will manage and set up new projects as they are sold.
- Understand the contractual language to ensure we are following proper criteria (such as written acceptance) on each case.
- Work with Partners every month to understand completion status and recognize/adjust revenue appropriately.
- Ensure client invoices are being sent in accordance with the contract or based on instructions from the Partner.
- Work with external clients on outstanding payments or additional backup needs in order for payment to be processed, such as expense receipts or billing and receipt history.
- Once a code is created, the incumbent will need to request a signed contract or persuasive evidence to ensure an agreement with the client exists.
- Before receiving a signed contract, the incumbent must manage the monthly forecast by alerting upper management to the potential risks of pushing out revenue due to a lack of PE.
- Assist in running monthly reports to be distributed to case managers.
- Will be required to understand the reports so the incumbent can answer questions that will come up about case profitability, billing rates, contractual office, and other case economics.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in any additional projects that might arise; such as time-sheet review, expense analysis by case, and providing support for both internal/external audits
What makes you stand out:
- 2+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously, while prioritizing tasks and delivering timely solutions to both internal and external clients
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshprovides data-driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients.Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and well being for a changing workforce. Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit marshmclennan.com, or follow us onLinkedInandX.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age background, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, veteran status (including protected veterans), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting TANA@mmc.com
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office. All Marsh McLennan colleagues are expected to be in their local based teams will identify at least one "anchor day" per week on which their full team will be together in person. office or working onsite with clients at least three days per week. Office-based teams will identify at least one "anchor day" per week on which their full team will be together in person.