Eurofins is the world leader in the medical device and bio/pharmaceutical testing market. With over €6.7billion in annual revenues and 62,000 employees across 900 sites in61 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the medical device, biopharmaceutical, food and environmental industries.
Eurofins Medical Device Testing has been assisting Medical Device companies developmental testing and regulatory submissions for over 40 years. With over 20 state-of-the-art facilities located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Eurofins Medical Device Testing offers extensive capacity and the highest level of instrument technology. The service portfolio supports all stages of development from concept feasibility through post-approval release testing including Chemical Characterization, Toxicology, Biocompatibility, Microbiology, Functional, Mechanical, Shelf Life, Package Testing and more.
Medical Device Regional Sales Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue targets for Midwest Territory by leveraging relationships to further penetrate existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in the medical device market
- Identify and secure sales opportunities through face to face meetings and virtual presentations
- Work effectively across the organization to advance opportunities
- Generate new business consistent with our market focus, operational capabilities and laboratory capacity
- Use experience to mentor colleagues on the business development team
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Practical lab experience with a medical device company and/or a background in microbiology or packaging.
- In depth understanding of the testing requirements and regulatory agencies associated with medical device development and approval.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong scientific acumen and capacity to learn new technical information.
- Based in the Midwest Territory (IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, applied sciences, M.B.A. in marketing/business orequivalent directly related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major).
- At least 3 years medical device sales experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in selling medical device testing services, or 2 years experience in engineering research, product development, or project management at a CRO.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
#LIJM1Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.