Role: Regional Accounting Manager
Location: Bensalem, PA
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane Works, L.P. is the largest crane rental company in the United States with over 60 locations nationwide. We are the only coast-to-coast crane rental company in the United States and employ a zero-accident safety culture.
The Regional Accounting Manager is a key business partner to the Regional Vice President, Regional HR Business Partner, and the regional operating team. The Regional Accounting Manager leads the regional accounting, billing, and payroll team. The role is a valued member of the CFO’s organization.
* Team leadership
* Establish clear and concise goals for the team aligned to company goals
* Clear and frequent communicator ensuring team members are engaged and aware of organization goals and aligned to strategic outcomes
* Attracts, develops, and retains talent by cultivating a culture of learning and continuous improvement
* Accounting Functions Oversight:
* Leads regional billing function ensuring clear, concise, accurate, and timely billing is provided to our customers
* Leads regional payroll function ensuring accurate and timely processing of weekly payroll
* Leads regional collections function ensuring clear and collaborative communication with customers to achieve timely cash collections
* Month End Close Process Oversight:
* Accurate Journal Entries
* Timely Balance sheet account reconciliation
* Administrative Functions Oversight:
* Contracts and Insurance
* Compliance Items
* Titles and Registrations
* Process and controls oriented
* Forward-looking, understands market outlook and can identify resources needed to capture the opportunity
* Excellent relationship-builder at all levels of the organization
* Effectively handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills
* Attract, retain talent, and develop talent
* Active listener to team members and coaching on areas of development
* Role Model for Safety
* Drives Change
* Communicates Effectively at All Levels of the Organization
* Grows & Develops Others (includes empowerment and accountability)
* Fosters Teamwork & Engagement
* Builds Collaborative Relationships
* Continuous Learner
* Holds Self & Others Accountable
* Values and Respects Differences
* Effective Decision Maker
* Strategic thinker that aligns financial outcomes to business strategy
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
* 7+ years of experience in accounting and finance, including 5+ years in a managerial role.
* Experience in construction, equipment rentals, or related industry preferred.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!