Related to the projects assigned to them:
- Ongoing recording and monitoring of all accounting activities, including, but not limited to, A/P, A/R, revenues, subcontractor payments and adjusting entries. Interface with the Project Managers and Executive's to accurately charge and code invoices to proper Job Costs and General Ledger accounts.
- Supervise and assist in timely completion of the monthly closing, preparation of the monthly financial closing package to be sent to management, the parent company and the Corporate Finance Team.
- Accrue, prepare, and remit appropriate sales taxes, as necessary.
- Analyze and reconcile all key accounts, investigate significant variances from expected amounts
- Prepare monthly cash projections and assist with preparation of annual projections and budgeting
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of accounting experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Advanced Excel skills
- A self-starter who is able to follow through on commitments and projects with minimal oversight
- Diligent and attentive to details
- Striving to see the big picture and understand interrelationships between accounting areas and apply professional skepticism and critical assessment
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.