You are the driver of highly complex projects that deliver our unique competitive intelligence platform to our customers. You will be innovating and be part of a team that is focused on the go-to-market activities of our InsurQuote business. You will work with the InsurQuote Product Management team and drive the execution of our competitive intelligence initiatives and the market message and strategy.
The Product Manager is responsible to implement product vision, roadmap and business plan; with a strong focus on customer experience and market strategy, as well as outcome driven execution planning for the ownership of projects that are cross functional with a high degree of complexity. Lead and provide expertise on best practices for peers, as well as others in the organization on Modeling and Analytics products within our Insurance division.
- Provides Product expertise and ability to articulate customer/product strategy across varying activities.
- Responsible for defining/executing Go-To-Market strategies across the competitive intelligence platform with emphasis on strategic initiatives.
- Integrates market knowledge, strategic insights and a strong user focus to help our organization create insightful and great products.
- Independently creates action plans that are do-able and will create business impact
- Partners with other product managers and customers to deliver and drive the value message across our markets.
- Participate in working sessions to proactively address competitive intelligence changes within our product sets and works across the various teams to drive adoption
- Champions best practices and innovative thinking to continually improve our competitive intelligence platform and customer experience.
- Works alongside Product Management/Vertical peer groups and continually defines and shares Best Practices for Internal and External use cases.
- Product expertise and ability to articulate customer/product impact across varying modeling and analytics products
- Demonstrated expertise with problem analysis and solving
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations across a variety of audiences
- Experience in a product management function, preferably in insurance, (property & casualty) or the data decisioning industry preferred
- Experinece in analytics modeling, working with large data sets or public records data preferred
- Experience working client facing and with insurance regulators preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in bossiness or other quantitative field preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.