Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst include issuing bids, drafting contracts, administering contracts, and assisting in managing relationships with key suppliers, contractors, manufacturers, and internal departments.
- Evaluate suppliers, products, and services to obtain comparative information for use in developing proposals
- Prepare and evaluate formal and informal supplier bid and request for proposal packages for review and approval
- Support commercial negotiations and contractual obligations within delegated scope of responsibility and in accordance with Invenergy's procurement policies
- Support critical supplier relationship management and assist in building strategy for future partnerships within areas of assigned responsibility
- Conduct studies and spend analyses to determine new or better sources of supply for products, services or commodities within areas of assigned responsibility
- Analyze price trends and assess their impact on future activities, continuously develop market knowledge, and assess suppliers based upon organizational key performance indicators
- Perform continuous contract management and process improvement within sourcing scope
- Train personnel as needed and support implementation of procurement processes across the business
- Other duties or assignments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Operations Management, or related discipline
- Strong ability to analyze data and interpret statistics
- 1+ year experience in procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, or a related field strongly preferred
- Experience in project management and strategic problem solving
- Proven and influential verbal and written communicator
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills including exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with Contract Administration and Energy related service contracting a plus
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.