Residential Sales Representative
Draw Against Commission: Six-Figure Earning Potential & Great Perks!
Plumbing & Water Heater Sales - We provide training!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to earn more than above market wages; company-provided sales leads (Water Heater partnership with Big Box Retailer), take home vehicle, cell phone, and gas cards; a companywide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast-track your career into management.
Responsibilities: Exhibiting a pleasant demeanor and exceptional customer service skills, the bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers. This dependable self-starter will meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their homes and present options for new or replacement Water Heaters or components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Welcoming incoming sales inquiries with genuine interest and appreciation.
- Relationship selling to build strong bonds with customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance.
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment.
- Generating sales leads through a wide variety of means.
How We Reward Your ProfessionalismFull-time employees
- Three or more years of proven success in outside sales.
- Strong sales, follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- The ability to self-generate sales leads.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives
- Plumbing and/or water heater experience considered a plus but not required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today at: Careers.ars.com
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.