Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for a knowledgeable Payroll Manager based at our Greenville, NC location.
Who you are:
• An independent worker, ready to produce top quality results.
• Strong with Excel analysis.
• Strong experience and demonstrated knowledge in General Ledger and Payroll. knowledge.
• A leader with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Payroll Processing Management
• Manage payroll processing for 3,400 employees
• Includes several pay groups, pay frequencies, and companies.
• Coordinate with multiple locations for timely and accurate submissions of up-stream payroll inputs.
• Leadership in ensuring that software is properly configured and producing accurate results.
• Provide leadership in recommendations for future software enhancements.
• Employee Inquiries
• Partner with HR to address employee questions, accurately and timely.
• Evaluate root cause, correction, and prevention for any processing errors identified.
• Ensure wage payment, payroll taxes, garnishments, 401-K fundings are handled timely and accurately.
• Works closely with various external stakeholders.
• Financial Reporting/ General Ledger Interface
• Responsible for accurate and timely interface to financial software.
• Responsible for updates to the interface file.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Employee Management, Training and Development
• Direct supervision of 1 employee
What you will need:
• Bachelor's Degree required. Accounting or Finance Degree preferred. CPA preferred.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
Skills, Experience & Abilities
• Comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and payroll processes.
• Solid understanding of general ledger transactions, financial statements, and accounting standards/concepts.
• Kaizen knowledge and training
• Strong leadership skills
• Advanced analytical/spreadsheet (Excel) software skills
• Strong project management skills
• Understanding of payroll processes, taxation, and benefits
• Strong understanding of general ledger accounting principles and applications
• Understanding of federal, state, and local payroll tax laws.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly in both a group setting and one-on-one.
Who we are:
HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
What we offer:
Hyster-Yale Group offers competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, and opportunities for growth and development. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, employer-sponsored profit sharing and 401(k).
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters)
1400 Sullivan Drive
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!