WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Tealium is seeking a Partner Sales Manager who will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, consultative, driven and organized executive who will build relationships, value and incremental revenue within Tealium's Partner Ecosystem. This role will be responsible for driving growth with current partners, expanding relationships, develop programs for scaling their partnerships and working closely with leadership and the wider team to drive a cohesive strategy.
The Partner Sales Manager will be a major change agent at Tealium, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and accuracy across all lines of business. In this role, this person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with sales and customer success leadership, devising growth strategies for net new business and customer retention. This person will have successfully managed regional and global partners and have direct experience working in the MarTech/AdTech industry.
This person is a cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation and entrepreneurship, with tremendous drive, intelligence, judgement and capability. They will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships, consistently drive profitable results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments and have real impact across the organization.
This position will report to the Vice President, Channel Partnerships, Americas'.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Work with the existing Partner Management team and NA Sales leadership team to develop the NA partner strategy, goals and agenda.
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, and nurturing of strategic partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelize partnerships - including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Proactively manage pipeline across the region, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience as a successful Partner Manager within the MarTech and/or AdTech industry
- Alternatively, 10+ years of experience as a Partner Manager within the System Integrator or Agency Holding Company space
- Strong focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial, based on trust and integrity
- Consultative approach with being a strategic thinker, innovative and forward-thinking
- Self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach and natural leadership style
- High integrity, ethics and commitment to doing the right thing
- Strong experience working with services partners to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgement to effectively pivot and prioritize
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, and collaborate with colleagues
- Solid understanding of the broad software landscape; SaaS, MarTech, AdTech
- Comfortable working within a data heavy environment, understanding the data landscape and its importance across enterprise organizations
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work)
, our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares
, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working)
, enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership
, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time
, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break
, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium)
, offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs
, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.