Upholster Chair’s and Sofa’s in Fabric and Leather with 100% Quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Upholster Outside sections of chairs and sofas.
- Perform own repair work.
- Must have knowledge of upholstery procedures.
- Must be able to transport frames to and from work area.
- Must be able to lift frame onto working area.
- Must be able to read an order ticket, written in English.
- Must be able to use staple gun, staple puller, scissors and regulators.
- Must be able to perform own repair work.
- Must be able to work safely, neatly and quickly to meet production requirements.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strict attention to detail is a must.
- Must be a Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to work Weekends and Overtime.
- Must be reliable.
- 2+ years Upholstery experience required.
- Must adhere to all Safety rules and requirements and take adequate control measures to prevent injuries to yourself and others.
- Must be able to wear the following required PPE:
Working conditions are the normal conditions found in a furniture plant, ventilated indoor area.
- Concrete floor
- Heated and Cooled working Environment
Must be authorized to work in the United States.WORK LOCATION
One location in Conover, NC.SCHEDULE
- Typical schedule is Monday – Thursday from 6a – 3:30pm and Friday from 6a – 11pm.
- You must be able to work Overtime, and Weekends as needed.
- Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- YMCA Discount
- Company Discounts
- Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not make employment decisions in regard to race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.