Manager, Business Insurance Operations
Our not-so-secret sauce.
Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace culture doesn't happen overnight. It's a result of hard work by extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry's brightest talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how you can thrive as a Manager, Business Insurance Operations at MMA.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world's leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).
A day in the life.
The Manager, Business Insurance Operations coordinates and executes day-to-day customer service and quality account management, coordinating across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client. Focuses on increasing account retention, rounding out accounts, and generating new business. The Manager, BI Operation's purpose is to also to create an inclusive culture by engaging with their team members, coaching them and consistently communicating with them.
As our Manager on the Business Insurance team, you'll
Our future colleague.
- Provides a positive, healthy work environment for colleagues and ensures that they are educated on best practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers and stakeholders.
- Partners with Account Managers to drive business and retention and improve the client experiences throughout the proposal and renewal process.
- Trains, mentors and oversees performance management for support staff, coordinates workload of team members and ensures team is appropriately staffed to meet client needs.
- Strengthens and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth and retention.
- Responds directly to difficult client questions and requests, and solicits assistance from Account Manager as needed.
We'd love to meet you if your professional track record includes these skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Active and Current 2-20 insurance license
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience within an insurance agency
- Experience in a supervisory or team lead role
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel
These additional qualifications are a plus, but not required to apply:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with Sagitta and/or ImageRight
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don't be shy. If you're close, we'd be very interested in meeting you.Valuable benefits.
We value and respect the impact our colleagues make every day both inside and outside our organization. We've built a culture that promotes colleague well-being through robust benefit programs and resources, encourages professional and personal development, and celebrates opportunities to pursue the projects and causes that give colleagues fulfilment outside of work.
Some benefits included in this role are:
- Generous time off, including personal and volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Hybrid and flexible work
- Charitable contribution match programs
- Stock purchase opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- Committed to core values
- Inclusive culture
To learn more about a career at MMA, check us out online: http://marshmma.com/careers or flip through our recruiting brochure: https://bit.ly/3Qpcjmw
Follow us on social media to meet our colleagues and see what makes us tick:
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.Marsh McLennan and its affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.