Hey there grad!
Are you ready to start your professional career with aLEADERin the industry and aWORLD CLASSteam!
What we offer:
About the Program:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- 24 Month Formal Training Program
- PTO Available as of DAY ONE
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Full Medical, Health & Wellness Benefits start on FIRST DAY
- Relocation Assistance to the San Antonio, TX area
The Martin Marietta Management Associate Program is an investment in you. It is our way of selecting and developing the very best people and it is your portal to a challenging and rewarding career. When you join our team, you bring to the table your own unique talents along with shared values of excellence and integrity. Together, we can help you realize your potential. Our associates grow to become valuable Company leaders.Summary:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Management Associate will enter an 18 to 24-month formal training program to learn the Aggregate Production/Mining
business and develop production and leadership skills. Upon successful completion of the program, the individual will be considered for promotion to a production Foreman position, or another relevant position, as the first step in their management career. This is an entry level position.
Management Associate Opportunity will be located in, and around:Responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills
- Adheres to and enforces prescribed ethics, safety and environmental measures.
- Uses engineering principles to assist in pit development, plant design, and improving production capacities.
- Operates and maintains equipment throughout the plant including but not limited to crushers, screens, conveyors, and heavy off-road equipment.
- Assists in the blasting process including laying out drill patterns and loading shots.
- Becomes skilled at completing quality control tests.
- Provides a high level of customer service by following established procedures and through personal actions.
- Becomes familiar with the traits of high-performing managers in Martin Marietta.
- Provides leadership and direction for other employees as needed.
- Ensures all activities are performed in accordance with the Company's Mission, Vision, and Values, and in compliance with the Company's policies, procedures, and Code of Ethical Business Conduct
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Mining, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or relate fieldscompleted in the last 12-months.
- Valid driver's license.
- Familiarity and knowledge of mining and aggregates industry.
- No prior full-time experience required.
- Individual must possess: the ability to learn technical processes, high-level verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word and Excel) needed.
- Previous industry exposure or experience useful.
This job operates 85% of the time in mining locations to include plants, quarries, mines and remote offices, with 15% of the time in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanner and copiers.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to use proper Personal Protective Equipment as required.Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.AAP/EEO Statement
Martin Marietta will provide equal opportunities to all employees and all applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, marital status, United States
This job has expired.