Level 1 IT Support - TSG Corporate - Remote (Contract)
Level 1 IT Support (6 Month Contract) - TSG Corporate - Remote
Who we are
The Select Group excels in providing IT-managed solutions, professional services, and project-based resources to some of today's largest companies. We consider ourselves a family, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, and spread out across North America, made strong by our diversity and drawn together by our common mission of positively impacting lives, one experience at a time. By helping businesses flourish and top technical talent reach their professional dreams, we fulfill our purpose.
What makes us different
Our superpower is in the strength of our connections. We take a consultative approach with our clients, developing award-winning relationships inside Fortune 500 companies. Account Managers at The Select Group become an extension of their clients' teams, equipped with technical knowledge that helps businesses achieve strategic goals while overcoming their organizational challenges.
Love where you work
You'll have the opportunity to join a tight-knit, fast-growing company that's making a tremendous impact across industries such as communications, healthcare, technology, utilities, and more.
The way we see it, you must grow people to grow companies. That's why we make personal and professional development a priority at TSG. You'll have access to:
- professional coaching
- world-class training
- programs targeted at developing your whole self, including wellness, mental health, and education assistance.
- a day off for your birthday, an annual company-wide mental health day, and a floating holiday to celebrate a diversity and inclusion holiday of your choice
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Perform level 1 help desk and app support functions of IT including: CRM applications (Bullhorn) via SolarWinds service desk and remote assistance software (LogMeIn, Teams)
- Take ownership of personal ticket queues and support colleagues when necessary to improve customer satisfaction whilst achieving contractual SLAs
- Escalate all critical and high-priority incidents to senior management as needed
- Support Office 365 suite (Office, SharePoint, Teams, etc.), evaluate needs and deliver solutions using OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint and other O365 collaboration tools
- Active Directory/Azure AD support. User account provisioning/deployment, on-boarding/terminations, and documentation
- Assist with hardware/software updates with new models and releases, install and configure software and hardware, SAAS and software Administration (SentinelOne, CloudCall, KnowBe4, Adobe, WebEx), license procurement (Microsoft, Adobe, WebEx, CloudCall)
- Proactively contribute to service improvement initiatives and provide technical expertise and assistance on project assignments
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills and be well presented
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Must be assertive, confident, positive, and professional
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers alike
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted thru a ticketing system
- Familiarity with Windows 10/11 operating systems and platforms
- Troubleshooting user problems over the phone, and with remote control technologies
- Ability to document processes and create efficiencies in the service delivery processes
- Ability to effectively solve technical issues autonomously or as a part of the team
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at The Select Group
- 1-3 years' experience in IT Helpdesk or similar environment
- Associates degree in Information Services, Technology, or a related field
- Training and certification in Microsoft OS, Intune/Endpoint-Manager, Azure, or other IaaS cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills at a moderate to high level
TSG values the unique perspectives our employees and consultants bring to work and life each day. We're building a culture that encourages, embraces, and celebrates diversity, ensuring we have an inclusive workplace where everyone can be who they are. Together, we're driving innovation and creativity to help our clients succeed and to make our communities stronger. We are here to learn and grow. Join us, and just be you. Equal Opportunity Employer
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
For California Applicants, please visit the following website to view our CCPA Notice - https://www.selectgroup.com/ccpa-notice/ Connect with us
Questions? Reach out to our talent acquisition team.
This job has expired.
- See our culture in action on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Share this career opportunity with them.