This position provides projects with technical expertise in one or several areas of discipline. The role leads discipline engineers in providing technical assistance to construction management.
- Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepare punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for startup
- Interpret the intent and requirements of the design documents; ensure design drawings are reviewed for completeness and constructability; and ensure drawings are marked-up and information provided as required for the preparation of as-built drawings
- Maintain liaison with the company's technical and construction services departments to provide the technical and construction engineering expertise required to support the project
- Participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and development phases of projects, including the coordination and implementation of the constructability review program
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and sixteen (16) years of work-related experience; a recognized certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Construction Management degree or global equivalent
- Typically has fifteen (15) years of field project experience
- Ability to manage related functions and activities on mega-projects, if required
- Advanced computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the advanced use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.