Health Research Inc.
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
First Shift (United States of America)
Performs technical laboratory work in a scientific research laboratory.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in a science-related field; or
2. Associate's degree in a science-related field and the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time laboratory experience.
Required degrees must have been granted by an accredited college or university or one recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as following acceptable educational practices.
- Working knowledge in general laboratory research such as maintaining cell culture, performing basic experiments in cell line models, and ability to learn new molecular biology techniques/protocols.
- Ability to perform research involving mice or rats, such as studies on drug response, transplanting tumor cell lines for generation of xenografts or allografts, and monitoring tumor growth.
- Basic computer usage skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Basic knowledge of bioinformatics, although not necessary, is a plus.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
This is a grant-funded position. Compliance with funding requirements such as time and effort reporting, grant deliverables, and contract deliverables is required.
Health Research Incorporated (HRI) Roswell Park Division participates in the E-Verify program.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Qualified Individuals with Disabilities/Qualified Protected Veterans
This job has expired.