Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new career at CNH Industrial!
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced Tool and Die Maker to jointeam in Racine. Duties may include all or a portion of the following, but are not limited to:
- Set-up and operate various machines to bore, cut, drill, form, grind, mill, shape, turn, etc.
- Plan methods, procedures, and process equipment to construct, alter and repair a wide variety of dies, precision gages, fixtures, jigs and tools.
- Work from tool designs, assembly and part drawings, and sample part sketches, engineering specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- Assemble, fit, and adjust numerous components, details, and mechanisms to obtain accurate alignment, clearance, relationship and operation.
- Try out and check completed dies, fixtures, gages, jigs, and tools under actual operating conditions in production departments.
- Machine replacement parts to original part specifications.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- This position requires medium physical exertion. Activities may include: lifting, exposure to grease, oil, and some dirt.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Served a bona fide apprenticeship and has a certificate which substantiates his claim of such service, or has eight (8) or more years of practical experience and can substantiate it with proper proof, or has a UAW journeyman's card, which shall be considered as presumptive proof of qualifications, or has a journeyman's card from any other union which has apprenticeship standards comparable to the UAW.
- Equivalent knowledge and similar or related experience to construct, alter, and repair dies, fixtures, jigs, gages, etc.; work to precision tolerances; setup and operate standard tool room machines; perform hand and bench precision fitting and assembling operations; try out and adjust or correct tools and dies to obtain required operation in production to produce parts according to specifications; use precision measuring instruments requiring interpretive reading.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.