- Run floor scrubber and floor buffer as needed.
- Empty plant floor trash containers and advise maintenance manager when the trash dumpster is full.
- Empty all cardboard containers on the plant floor and take cardboard to the recycle dumpster outside the facility.
- Sweeps plant floor daily removing dust from the plant floor.
- Assists in cleaning up chemical spills as required. Follows safety guidelines in doing this task.
- Monitor supplies of floor cleaner, trash bags, and floor buffer scrubber pads, and makes maintenance manager aware of when these supplies need to be restocked.
- Reports all spills, leaks, equipment malfunctions, and safety hazards to the production supervisor and/or the maintenance manager.
The above description identifies only the primary duties pertaining to this position. Additional tasks are performed, as required, and do not significantly alter this description. Background Requirements:
This job has expired.
- Five (5) years directly related experience.
- Must be capable of wearing Company standard respirators as qualified by a fit test performed by an authorized agency.
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
- Forklift Certification preferred.