ECS is seeking an IT Project Manager to work in our Albuquerque, NM office.
ECS is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager, to support the IT program at a major DOE National Laboratory.
The client's department architects, designs, and develops software systems and solutions for mission programs. These solutions enable many mission-critical activities in all phases of a customer's product lifecycle. They interact frequently with application end users, mission customers and key stakeholders throughout the National Lab complex.
Note: Candidate must reside in the Albuquerque area as onsite work is required during the initial training period and for 3 days per week after.
- Oversee scope, cost, and schedule of a Mission project; time will be spent working on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources. The projects will typically use agile methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT field and 5 years of IT Project Management experience.
- In lieu of a degree, 6 additional years of experience totaling 11 years of job-related experience is applicable
- U.S. Citizenship is required per contract to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy Q security clearance.
- Candidate must have Project Management experience supporting IT Projects adhering to Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines and processes.
- Ability to obtain Project Management Professional (PMP) certification within 6 months of hire
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Agile certification
- Experience leading agile projects
- Active DOE Q clearance or DOD Top Secret
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3800+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
This job has expired.