You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment where your team counts on you to be organized. You like doing different tasks throughout the day. People have commended you on your attention to detail and you are always vigilant in your work. You are looking for a job that provides room for growth!
The Information Technology Support Technician (Hardware) provides support to company employees to resolve hardware and software problems as well as computer imaging/hardware functions. This position will primarily focus on day-to-day imaging, asset management, hardware requisition and setup. In addition, this position may coordinate with hardware or software vendors when necessary.
Day in the Life
Some of the tasks you can expect include:
What you need to apply
- Screen, refer and process internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to end client hardware requests.
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnostic routines to identify problems relating to hardware, application software, and network communications.
- Image and configure client hardware and applications.
- Monitor and maintain asset and inventory data through a management system.
- Guide staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot client hardware and network problems.
- Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up hardware.
- Support the roll-out of new hardware and applications.
- Resolve password issues.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent and some related technical education, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 or more years' related experience.
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) knowledge preferred.
- Enterprise workstation imaging experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of IT Support practices and procedures.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations, including vendors and coworkers.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate work delivery expectations with internal customers.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical option for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.