WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Installation Technician 1 will perform installation tasks on AVI-SPL contracted projects including, but not limited to: cable pulls, cable terminations, system equipment and components, rack systems and metal fabrication per project directives and requirements, coordinating with lead Technician ensuring projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
Items to Consider:
- Perform installation tasks as noted in job summary and in support of Lead Technician
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks
- Assist Lead Tech with management and security of all associated equipment and tools on jobsite
- Assist with basic mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
- Travel to various job sites required
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
- This position will generally work on customer sites and may deal with a construction site type of work environment.
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work and think independently and meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL Driving Privileges standards
- Formal education in Electronics or related field
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to obtain formal approved clearances (Government or system specific) may be required
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.