ABOUT THE JOB:
Come work for one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies! We are number #1 in our industry because our People Make it Happen!
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Manager to lead and develop our strong outbound-orientated sales team - driving exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals for a specific geographic area. You will coach, lead, and monitor local and remote inside sales representatives (ISRs) with respect to goals, metrics, performance and sales skills/techniques.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Leverage effective phone selling skills and employee development combined with outbound oriented metrics/data to lead an effective inside sales team
- Motivate, manage and monitor a team of inside sales representatives to meet and exceed performance and revenue goals. Provide frequent feedback regarding performance and determine training needs:
- Coach, mentor, motivate - provide on-going feedback and support to improve performance
- Train new and existing inside sales representatives to increase sales productivity
- Hold sales representatives accountable to established revenue goals
- Conduct performance evaluations in a consistent, fair and objective manner to encourage continuous improvement
- Resolve individual and group performance issues in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork
- Drive key performance metrics to achieve company revenue goals
- Coordinate metrics and review with Quality Assurance and Workforce Management
- Demonstrate and model strong selling techniques and service expectations
- Recruit, interview, select and hire inside sales representatives
- Other duties as assigned
- For external candidates, minimum requirement is 2 years of sales management experience with a minimum of 3 direct reports
- For internal candidates, minimum requirement is 2 years of outbound sales experience with Mobile Mini
- Ability to multi-task with high degree of attention to detail
- Communicate clearly: both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with a sales and revenue tracking tool/database such as Descartes
- Experience with coaching and employee assessment preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please c all the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request. Nearest Major Market:
Houston Job Segment:
Sales Management, ERP, Outside Sales, Manager, Sales, Technology, Management
This job has expired.