ARS has been servicing Houston and surrounding areas for over 50 years. We are looking for HVAC Technicians to join our award-winning team!
Here at ARS, we have year-round work with 40+ hours and plenty of overtime! We are looking for HVAC Technicians with residential service and repair experience to join our team. If this, is you, we'd love to hear from you TODAY!
We strive to be the employer of choice, and that begins with BENEFITS!
NEW in 2023, we are excited to announce...
What ARS can offer YOU:
- Choose from THREE health insurance plans starting as low as $5 PER WEEK
- NO overnight on-call rotation
- NO emergency calls after 9pm
- Choose your shift- We have many different shifts to choose from including 4-day work weeks.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!
- No On-Call!
- Year-round work with 40+ hours/week
- Plenty of Overtime
- Great Pay that will stack up with the best of the competition, plus MASSIVE COMMISSION INCENTIVES!
QualificationsWhat we are seeking:
- Opportunity for professional GROWTH - We promote from within!
- Company provided, take-home vehicle with gas card
- Some tools can be provided to include a company paid cell phone
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Company-paid virtual Dr visit service through CIGNA / HealthiestYou
- Retirement - 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance, short term and long-term disability and MORE
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Saving Accounts
- 13 days of Paid Time Off & 8 paid Holidays per year
- MUST have a minimum of three years of residential HVAC experience.
- MUST have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at ARS! We cannot wait to hear from you!
Apply today with ARS!
American Residential Services provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals, both applicants and employees, without regard to race, color, religion, pregnancy, sex or gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or genetic information, age, military service or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws prohibiting discrimination.
This posting provides details on potential commissioned compensation ranges and possibilities. These amounts are not guaranteed and should in no way be construed as a salary offer.