ARS dba Total Comfort is a part of the largest provider of residential services in the US, employing more than 7000 professionals across the country. Total Comfort has been serving its customers with HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical solutions for over 45 years since its establishment in 1975.
LOOK at what's NEW for 2024...
- Low-Cost Health Insurance Plans starting at $5 a week.
- Enhanced Dental Insurance options.
- NEW Pet Insurance Plan - Protect all of your loved ones!
- Free 24/7 Virtual Urgent Care through MDLIVE Telemedicine Services.
- NEW Legal Insurance Plan available.
or CALL NOW to schedule an INTERVIEW -Ask for Reese 713-539-0952Responsibilities
At Total Comfort, the value of your customer service delivery will never go unnoticed, the opportunity for career advancement is abundant and the income potential is high! We are seeking HVAC Technicians who can troubleshoot, service, and repair residential heating and cooling systems. Technicians can expect:
As the employer of choice, we offer an Industry-Leading Benefit Package:
- Year-round full-time work.
- High performers will have the opportunity to earn more than $100k per year.
- Paid orientation, paid training, and weekly direct deposit payroll.
- NO On-Call, NO Overnight work and Flexible Shift Schedules available at most locations.
- Fully Stocked, Take Home company vehicle and gas card.
- Professional uniform and cleaning service.
- Comprehensive Training Opportunities provided by in-house Learning & Development team.
- Training including but not limited to technical, sales, safety, leadership, systems training.
- National Network to support professional growth & development and provide transfer opportunities.
- Choose from one of FOUR health insurance options, starting as low as $5 per week!
- HSA (Health Savings Account) and annual company contribution for specific plans.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for specific plans.
- Dental and Vision Insurance options.
- 401(k) with weekly match contribution
- 13 PTO Days + 8 Paid Holidays
- Company-paid life insurance policy, Short-term disability, long-term disability (additional life insurance options are also available)
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, Personal cell phone, auto, insurance, etc.)
- At least 2 years of RESIDENTIAL HVAC experience.
- EPA Certification
- A proven work ethic with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Willingness to go into attics, crawl spaces and lift heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Willingness to put in long, sporadic hours and/or weekends when necessary.
- All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, background checks and must have a valid drivers license with good driving record.