At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged, and rewarded.
This position is located at the Corporate office in Raleigh, NC, and reports to the VP of Total Rewards and HRIS. The HRIS Payroll, Absence, Time Tracking (PATT) Configuration Manager is a newly created position that will be key in the implementation, transition, and future maintenance of Workday.
Qualifications and Skills:
- In partnership with process owners and Workday, develop and maintain Workday Payroll configurations, Payroll posting rules, and new functionalities
- Participate in Workday governance meetings, prioritization, project plan and resources
- Coordinate and participate in the development of change management and training related to changes in design, upgrades, and/or implementation of new systems or features
- In partnership with process owners and Workday, support the development of strategic Workday HCM/Payroll roadmap considering desired enhancements and Workday new functionality
- Manage, coach and develop 2 or more HRIS functional analysts dedicated to PATT modules
- Support inquiries, testing and special projects that require deep payroll expertise (bug/fix and enhancement/optimization)
- Manage Workday tickets and work with vendors regarding Workday Product issues (ADP, JDE)
- Participate in Workday functionality discussions with Workday Customer Success and participation in advisory and design groups
- Build strong relationships with a e diverse groups of stakeholders at multiple levels, from end users to executives, across the company.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Workday PATT, including business process design and configuration
- Coordinate with IT technical team to troubleshoot and resolve integration-related issues and failures
- Ensure smooth ongoing functionality of third-party systems integrations (such as ADP, B2W, Kronos, and JDE)
- Champion, manage, and support rolling adoption and deployment of additional Workday features and modules (PAY, ABS, TT)
- Understand and evaluate legal and regulatory requirements governing PATT and recommend appropriate changes to Workday configurations
- Provide ongoing leadership and functional support of Workday including but not limited to Time Tracking, Absence Management, Reporting, and Payroll modules
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of security solutions in Workday that meet the business needs of PATT
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of business process solutions in Workday that meet the business needs of PATT
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University or related experience
- 3-5 years of Workday experience, including multiple deployments
- 8-10 years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principles
- JD Edwards and Kronos experience preferred
- Must be very detail-oriented and strive for minimal errors
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational skills, and analytical skills
- Strong time-management and communication skills Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task; attention to detail; produce accurate and timely results
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment