We are searching for a qualified HR Coordinator for an amazing client in Sacramento, CA. The HR Coordinator will complete clerical duties for an organization's human resources department. Their main duties include providing administrative support to employees, assisting the HR Manager with recruiting candidates to fill open roles and providing assistance with payroll processing functions.
Duties & Responsibilites-
Skills & Qualifications-
- Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs
- Interviewing potential applicants regarding their skills, experience and education
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
- Hiring or referring qualified applicants for the employer
- Conducting or helping with new employee orientation
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
- Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees and job applicants.
- For reviewing applicants' qualifications and for working to resolve employee disputes.
- When ensuring the workplace is compliant with labor standards and when maintaining records regarding employee grievances, performing background checks and reviewing candidate qualifications.
- For interacting with new employees while conversing and connecting with people from various backgrounds and experiences.
- 2 years in Human Resources
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This job has expired.