Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
JOB STATUS: Casual On-Call
Do you have a bold attention to detail? Pride yourself on being efficient? Value a supportive, friendly work environment? If so, Housekeeping at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to create a home away from home for our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Housekeeping Aide, you will be assisting our team of Housekeepers, while making sure our property is both visually appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, responding to guest's requests, identifying and reporting preventative maintenance issues and removing items from hallways. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Housekeeping Aide, your duties will entail guaranteeing consistently high quality services to our guest rooms and public areas.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture