Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022231 Hospitality Intern (Open)
Education and Experience
- Assists with efficient operation of the Company guest house.
- Enhances the guest experience by providing exceptional customer service.
- Assists with special events (e.g., assists with planning and responsible for set-up, tear-down, preparation, serving, etc.).
- Assists primary Chef, as needed.
- Adheres to daily operating and safety procedures.
- Performs general housekeeping duties.
- Maintains a work area that adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned and based on operational needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- This position is for any student currently pursuing a degree in Hospitality or a related field.
- Excellent communication interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Self-starter / self-driven
- Ability to plan and execute projects and tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to efficiently work independently
- Abundant attention to detail required
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.