- Supervise assigned project work and serve as a liaison between field engineering, estimating, and workforce to ensure compliance with overall project tasks.
- Plans work methods, materials, equipment needs and work schedules for assigned project work.
- Reviews and understands project specifications to support job setup activities.
- Works with crews, field engineers and local utility companies to identify hazardous areas on job sites.
- Presents production work plans during project meetings to ensure all project crews and leaders are in alignment.
- Coordinates with internal equipment team and external vendors to ensure that project work is equipped with appropriate equipment and material quantities to complete production within assigned budget and schedules.
- Forecasts work schedules to identify possible issues and provides technical or scheduling recommendations to mitigate production issues.
- Provides technical input to identify and resolve project risks including construction methods, work plans and material requirements, worksite safety and documentation requirements. Includes recommending training needs identified on jobsite.
- Supervises sub-contractor production and workforce regarding assigned project work.
- Recommends work schedule or work method adjustments regarding sub-contractor activities, as needed.
- Coordinates project close-out activities in line with Company Standards and Owner checklist requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plans.
- Performs additional assignments per Management's direction.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Education and or Experience
- 8+ Years of Heavy Civil Construction Experience Required
- 5+ Years Construction Management Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree a Plus
- Certifications and/or Licensing Requirements
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) Certification Preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Strong Written/Verbal and Presentation Communication Skills Required
- Knowledge ofConstruction Site Equipment Operation and Maintenance Requirements
- Knowledge of Safety Protocols and Proven Ability to Enforce Project Safety Programs in a Construction Environment
- Ability to Read, Analyze, and Interpret Standards and Contract specific Plans and Specifications
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
This job operates in a field environment. This role routinely requires extended periods of standing, walking, bending, squatting, and lifting. Also, working in inclement weather conditions, such as extreme heat, extreme cold, rain, ice, snow, and wind.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is physically active, with lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.