CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
Support the development and validation process of pre-production Hay & Forage products in the field and lab environment to determine the functionality, durability and reliability of prototype designs before product launch to the manufacturing and commercial organizations. This position will test, develop and evaluate prototype products, make recommendations, and work with the product development team to resolve product issues.
This position will pay between $18.72-$31.82/hour. Qualifications
- Work with prototype product designs and make recommendations to enhance functional performance, reliability/durability, and to reduce product cost.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair issues related to crop gathering, cutting, feeding, drivetrain, electrical/electronic and fluid power systems on Hay and Forage products.
- Communicate test results by submitting timely and concise reports covering machine performance, reliability, durability, serviceability, customer appeal and safety.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive test records for reference and analysis.
- Assist with the build/assembly of prototype machinery to develop familiarity with the product.
- Travel to remote test locations for extended periods (40% to 60% of the time in 4-week intervals) with little or no direct supervision. Maintain the service truck, test equipment and tools, which have been assigned to support test work.
- Assist with the acquisition and interpretation of field and lab mission data, including measurements of noise, vibration, speed, mechanical torque, hydraulic pressure, hydraulic flow and electrical / electronic sensors.
- Participate as the Product Evaluation representative in product development activities, such as identifying customer requirements, design reviews, Failure Modes & Effects Analyses, Hazard Analyses, etc.
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Engineering, or other related degree area
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.