Interested? Fill out an employment application (Download Adobe Acrobat form to provide digital signature or fill in form in browser and print to add signature). Send your resume and application to [email protected].Shifts for Victor, NY :
Download Employment Application
Job Department :
8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri) Description :
The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for housekeeping, general cleaning, maintenance and coordinating the physical integrity of the property, assisting the Facilities Manager with maintenance of Gorbel, Inc. properties. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary environment for employees and guests. The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic assists with all aspects of the property's maintenance including the physical grounds, custodial, HVAC, supplies, light carpentry, plumbing, painting, and preventive/corrective maintenance.Responsibilities :
Required Qualifications :
- Furniture setup and moving
- Cleaning/Janitorial - Vacuuming, shower/toilet cleaning, mopping, dusting, bathroom/restroom and break room cleaning.
- Storing, replenishing supplies. Inventory supply
- Perform preventative maintenance to ensure optimal operating conditions of equipment
- Familiarity with all facilities and building layouts
- Plumbing - drain cleaning, flush valve maintenance
- Electrical - basic wiring, changing ballasts and/or light bulbs, replace outlets
- Landscaping/grounds maintenance - operation and maintenance of mowing and trimming equipment
- Trimming and raking - prune trees and shrubs, maintenance of landscape beds and mulching
- Snow plowing, shovel and salt as needed (Geographical)
- Provides back up to the Facilities Manager including: access control system administration, energy management system adjustments, day to day work of the department
- Trains other Maintenance Technicians (Geographical)
- Works with Facilities manager on coordinating vendors, suppliers and renovations projects
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Preferred Skills :
- At least two years of experience in office cleaning and maintenance
- Experience with power cleaning and grounds maintenance equipment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to drive to work sites and clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be on-call and work weekends (If Needed)
- Mechanical aptitude; plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, painting, etc.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Experience with Lock out/Tag out procedures
- Mechanical skills to maintain equipment
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off package, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, onsite fitness center, and much more! Work Environment :
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
- Primary work environment is professional corporate office
Gorbel® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Gorbel® is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-924-6204.
Interested? Fill out an employment application (Download Adobe Acrobat form to provide digital signature or fill in form in browser and print to add signature). Send your resume and application to [email protected].
Download Employment Application
This job has expired.