Are you passionate about air quality and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you as a Client Project Manager based out of Deer Park, TX.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a global environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients' decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements.
We have over 80 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia and are approaching 3000 employees - all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As a key member of our Montrose team, you can expect:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Mentorship and professional development resources to advance your career
- Direct exposure to our industry's leading experts who are solving the world's toughest environmental challenges
- An entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, thrive and collaborate with talented colleagues
- Opportunities to engage and contribute in our Diversity, Fairness and Inclusion and Women Empowering Leadership employee resource groups
- Competitive compensation package: annual salary ranging from $80k to $125k, commensurate with accomplishments, performance, and credentials
- GSA Per Diem on days with overnight travel
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with a competitive 4% employer match
- Progressive vacation policies, company holidays and paid parental leave benefits to ensure work/life balance
- A financial assistance program that supports peers in need, known as the Montrose Foundation
- Access to attractive student loan rates to optimize your student loan payoff plans
As a key member of the stack team, this role will be responsible for a full range of duties including:
YOUR EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
- Will perform field GC/FTIR emission testing for temporary continuous emissions monitoring systems and compliance applications in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations and protocols.
- Assessing client goals, regulatory requirements, and relevant data to craft technical proposals, test plans, and technical reports
- Manages all technical, financial, and administrative aspects of stationary source testing programs, and projects.
- Determining, overseeing, coordinating, and adjusting project timelines
- Allocating and directing resources to ensure satisfaction of project goals, timelines, and technical requirements
- Managing client expectations
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or degree in related field
- 5+ years minimum of stack testing experience and QI credentials
- Expansive knowledge of GC systems (required) and FTIR operation (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge in applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- Experience managing client relationships and overseeing client projects, including budgeting, and managing project costs
- Proficient in communicating at all levels of the organization
- Possess good organizational and scheduling skills and have ability to prioritize
- Capacity for overnight and local travel for multi-weekday projects up to 70% of the time or more.
- Flexibility is a must as the position may require weekend travel or work for a few projects during the year.
- Ability to work in outdoor industrial settings, including climbing to and working on elevated platforms (50ft - 300ft).
- Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, including lifting heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Capability to pass background checks and initial and random drug screening.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical certification and OSHA Respiratory Protection Medical Evaluation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit everyone. We are a fast-paced, dynamic and high-growth company. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues and its service providers. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, and head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.