Location: Jacksonville, IL
Salary: $140,000.00 USD Annually - $160,000.00 USD Annually
Our Client located near SPRINGFIELD, IL is seeking an Engineering Manager for their food manufacturing facility. This position will lead a team of 20 FTE within the Engineering and Maintenance departments including 2 Managers and 4 Supervisors ensuring a first in class operational environment.
- You will play a key role in the overall success of the facility by planning, developing, and coordinating engineering activities that support facility expansion, modernization, and continuous improvement
- You will oversee various engineering projects, processes, budgets, timelines and making necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion
- You will provide technical expertise in all areas of production as it relates to equipment, process and design
- You will monitor and analyze completed projects to ensure initiative is generating the anticipated return
- Collaborate with all levels of plant management to ensure plant goals are supported
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, quality and cost to maintain profitability and competitiveness
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Civil)
- 5 plus years of Project Engineering experience in Manufacturing (Food manufacturing a plus)
- Experience with the design, installation and commissioning of production equipment
- Excellent project management skills
- Budget management experience
- Ammonia Refrigeration and Wastewater Treatment experience a plus
- Working knowledge of industrial hygiene and environmental manufacturing standards.
- Six sigma lean training and experience
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills
- Mechanical design fundamentals (CAD, SolidWorks preferred)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.