Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
ELISA Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Develop, run, and troubleshooting analytical methods, particularly ELISA, to support biopharmaceutical testing during process development and process characterization
- Experience working in cGMP environment, including maintaining records and test results using appropriate electronic document repositories.
- Self-motivated individual who can work both independently as well as part of a team working towards a common goal. Individuals should be adaptable and have a positive attitude in the face of continual change.
- Communicate results effectively with team members and troubleshoot problems with client staff
- Maintain organization of laboratory space, inventory, and supply ordering
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 2years in an academic or industry laboratory setting with focus on analytical or molecular biology techniques
- Experience in ELISA is required
- Experience with automated liquid handling is a plus
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and word processing software such as Microsoft Office is required
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Experience writing analytical methods and other scientific documentation is a plus
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's or Masters (BS or MS) degree or equivalent in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or a related field is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- At least 2 Years of experience in an analytical, process sciences, or process engineering laboratory
This position is Full-Time,Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 5:00p.m
. with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.