Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Electro Mechanical Technician
This is a rotating night shift position working 7pm - 7am. The Electro Mechanical Technician (EMT) position provides mechanical and electrical support to ensure efficiency and quality in the production of laminate flooring.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventive/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Formal training and practical experience in an industrial setting as a Production Technician.
- Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting
- Experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD's, and PLC control logic troubleshooting
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion
- Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings
- Light machining and welding skills
- Light fabrication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
#LI-NT1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.